Hyatt Turndown Attendant in BELLEVUE, Washington
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning, turning down guest beds, and delivering any other needs of the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-WA-Bellevue
Organization: Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BEL001471
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.