Hyatt Benefits Coordinator in CHICAGO, Illinois
The Benefits Coordinator is an entry-level position within the Total Rewards division of Human Resources reporting directly to the Director of Benefits. This position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of the company’s global benefit programs, including insurance and retirement programs. Performs various special projects throughout the year as assigned. This position also provides administrative support for the Total Rewards department as needed.
- Provide assistance to hotels, offices, and employees by answering plan related questions, as well as researching and resolving issues; triage benefits e-mailboxes and answer/disperse queries as needed
- Ensure accuracy of data in HRIS and systems interfaces with benefit vendors. Complete routine data audits and review various input/output reports (daily/weekly/monthly); work with HR systems and vendors for solution/correction when needed
- Assist U.S. and International retiree population with enrollment, billing, and inquiries related to health care continuation programs
- Serve as benefits liaison for all internal/external communication channels (e.g. HyattConnect, Sharepoint, MyHyattRewards.)
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Prior experience not needed; benefit administrative experience and core knowledge of benefit practices a plus
- High school diploma required, bachelors degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ADP/Enterprise and PeopleSoft a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong sense of empathy and genuine desire to help people
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and balance multiple tasks
- Exceptional problem-solving and organizational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to handle information with the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Primary Location: US-IL-Chicago
Organization: Hyatt Corporate Office
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: CHI008422
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.