Hyatt AM Cook 2-Banquets in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
• Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
• Consistent Hours (30-40 Hours Per Week)
• Paid Holidays, Sick Days & Vacation
• Located on Bus Line in Downtown Columbus
• Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage
• Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
• Educational Assistance
• Internal Promotional Opportunities
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A Banquet Cook 2 requires good communication and culinary skills. A Banquet Cook 2 should have professional knowledge of cooking ingredients, procedures and experience in the culinary field. The Banquet Cook 2 will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training. This position requires consistently maintaining a clean workspace. The position requires the ability to work successful in team environment and assisting other cooks to ensure Event Orders are prepped and prepared.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002502
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.