Hyatt Security Supervisor in DENVER, Colorado
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
- Previous security experience is preferred
- Requires the ability to remain calm and focused in emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills are required; as well as strong computer proficiency.
- Requires the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must have great attitude
- Must be capable of addressing the performance of the security department
- Must be have the ability to coach and mentor officers/associates
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift a moderate to heavy amount of weight
$16.10 per hour
The Security Supervisor will be responsible for assisting and overseeing the Security operations of the hotel. The responsibilities of this position include and are not limited to scheduling, ordering, training, working shifts as needed, follow up to guests’ issues, responding to emergency situations to ensure the safety and security of associates, hotel guests, visitors and property.
This is a Full-Time position. This position requires open schedule availability: shifts may include evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays. Schedules are based upon business need.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Organization: Grand Hyatt Denver
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DEN005313
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.