Hyatt Executive Housekeeper – Hyatt House in ENGLEWOOD, Colorado
HYATT house is an extended-stay, residential-style hotel that aims to provide individual travelers with the feel of a modern condominium. The 125 to 200 room, all-suite properties offer comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, flat panel HDTVs and free high-speed internet access. The public space features facilities such as a pool, a fitness center and a business center. A full breakfast every morning and an evening social on weekday evenings are complimentary to guests. HYATT house properties are located in urban, airport and suburban locations and can accommodate small corporate meetings and corporate clients seeking to place their employees on extended assignment.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for all duties of the housekeeping operation and cleanliness levels in all areas of the property. Responsibilities include: staff training, inter- department communications, and staff scheduling. The Executive Housekeeper will promote an atmosphere that insures customer and associate satisfaction. This position requires strong attention to detail, leadership skills, and the ability to effectively deal with department heads, guests, and team members. This position will report directly to the General Manager of the hotel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Short and long term planning and management of the hotel's Housekeeping operations
Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
Maintain inspection program
Follow all safety and security policies and procedures
Work closely with all other departments
Inspect rooms daily
Purchase linens and housekeeping supplies
Stay current on latest housekeeping and laundry technology
Vendor relations and ensuring proper pricing, delivery, and maintenance
Teach, supervise, and mentor multilingual and multicultural staff
Ensure OSHA and ADA policies are adhered to
Manage turndown service, special needs of VIP Guests, foreign dignitaries, etc.
Ensure proper staffing levels for customer service goals
Promote Hyatt service standards and procedures
Welcome to our new house, HYATT house!
- Proven ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
- 4 years or more of progressive hotel Rooms Management experience
- With opening hotels, previous hotel pre-opening experience preferred
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
Primary Location: US-CO-Englewood
Organization: Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ENG001751
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.