Hyatt Associate Director of Sales and Events in GREENWICH, Connecticut
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
· Ideal candidate is a current Associate Director of Events whom has the desire to learn Sales
· 5 years in Hotel Event Sales and/or Event Planning
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to mentor and manage a team with all different levels of experience
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in and desire to budget and forecast group and banquet revenue
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Must be proficient in EMS/EAS
Primary Location: US-CT-Greenwich
Organization: Hyatt Regency Greenwich
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Catering/Event Planning
Req ID: GRE001897
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.