Hyatt Envision Systems Specialist – India in GURGAON, India
This position reports directly to the VP Sales Operations India
The individual in this role is responsible for the ongoing Envision system and training support for existing hotels and sales offices, and installation training for new hotels. Also, responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of training materials and business practices for sales and ancillary systems. Involves considerable travel throughout India
- High degree of personal and professional savvy and experience which instills confidence among all internal and external audiences
- Good corporate role model, proactive, fair and approachable
- Equips and motivates employees to achieve predetermined goals, installing and maintaining appropriate programs
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable in various cultures within the division, able to develop close communications and relationships with all India properties, and other countries as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of Hyatt corporate strategy, policies and procedures, standards of operation, philosophies, initiatives, systems, business needs, financial reporting and productivity requirements
- Translates business needs into what needs to get done; ensures that all work is completed effectively; monitors the progress of work against schedules and budgets; maintains high performance standard; works effectively by using a highly collaborative style; ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel on a considerable basis
- Minimum 3 years of Sales / Events experience
- Complete understanding of hotel operations
* Implement the clearly defined Hyatt business process for use with all aspects of the Envision system, (Sales, Detailing, Billing) together with standard policies and procedures adapted for India
Complete onsite Envision Installation training for new opening hotels
· In conjunction with the Director of Sales Systems EAME SWA, coordinate the full installation and training of Envision systems to ensure hotels are fully prepared for the installation process.
· Implementation of training plan preparation
· Conduct Phase 1 Envision Sales Training onsite (one week)
· Conduct Phase 2 Envision Detailing & Envision Billing training onsite (three weeks)
Maintain hotel & sales office re-training schedule for India region. Coordination of retraining plan of 1 week per property at least once every 18months
· Complete score-cards for Pre-Visit, Onsite Visit, and Post Visit
· Complete onsite revisit training
· Liaise with hotel IS department & Hyatt Support Desk to define and correct any technical errors
As Hyatt Sales Systems specialist, become the main point of contact with project managers in regional and corporate offices. Maintain regular communication to ensure system operational and training issues are resolved quickly.
- Identify and plan any future hotel training needs in advance toensure budget & scheduling requirements are in place for implementation.
- Liaise with IT and HR departments to ensure the training schedule is coordinated effectively
· In conjunction with the hotel Director of Sales & Marketing/Director of Events, ensure that each hotel has at least 2 key administrators who are able to provide first line training and support to their own hotels. Provide regular communication to ensure process, system and training issues are highlighted and solutions found quickly
· Assist Director of Sales Systems EAME SWA to create and implement SOP documents and training materials for newly released product versions
· Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of eProposal and the electronic RFP process. Provide ongoing training and system support to hotels for eProposal processes
· Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Social Tables. Provide ongoing training and system support to hotels for Social Tables processes
· Have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Passkey. Provide ongoing training and system support to hotels for Passkey processes
· Assist Director of Sales Systems EAME SWA with evaluation and product testing of additional or new sales systems or other processes as required.
General * To provide a courteous and professional service and cooperation at all times * To attend and contribute to all Meetings as required * To attend training sessions as scheduled to improve skills and knowledge * To adhere to the statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to rules and regulations established in the Employee handbook and the office policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety * To ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming * To respond to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the office, industry and company
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Southwest Asia Regional Office
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000469
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.