Hyatt Host in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
- Greet guests on arrival and making them feel welcome and comfortable during their stay.
- Engage with guests at all times in a caring and positive manner, using active listening skills to understand the needs and wants of guests – wherever possible, getting to know them and their preferences on a personal level.
- Being a key contact person and resource for guests throughout their stay and should demonstrate creative problem solving.
- Ensure that departure motivates guests to come back to the hotel at the earliest opportunity.
- Mange the registration process to confirm guest information, acknowledge preferences as noted, provide guest with room keys, offer luggage assistance and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Tailor interactions based on guests’ needs and available data
- Understand and be familiar with hotel room inventory to manage and allocate based on availability and guest preferences
- Provide appropriate recognition to members of Hyatt’s loyalty program
- Respond accurately to inquiries and offer knowledge of the hotel features/general information
- Approach guest issues with compassion and recover service as appropriate
- Process general cashiering skills
- Maintains the Daily Log Book.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
- Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in Vietnam.
- Reports “Lost and Found” items.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other Front Office personnel as well as other hotel departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Reads the hotel's Associate Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- English fluency
- Can work in shift(s), including night shift
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: HOC000254
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.