Hyatt Assistant Manager - Outlet in HONG KONG, China
- Assist the Outlet Manager to ensure that the outlet operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
- Ensure that all associates deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Assist to monitor service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet to take corrective actions where necessary.
* Holds a diploma/degree in Hospitality Management specialising in Food and Beverage Management. * Excellent customer service and Interpersonal Skills. * Well developed Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office and email. * Good trainer, able to facilitate at all levels. * Comprehensive knowledge of business needs and productivity requirements. * Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards. * Preferable prerequisite knowledge of the Travel/Hotel industry.
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON003077
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.