Hyatt Front Office Supervisor in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing
Front Office Supervisors lead the agents whom are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Rooms Division. This may include training, staff development and scheduling. Other duties may also include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations.
- Minimum of one year previous Front Office experience.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Rooms Division.
- Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
- Flexible Schedule including weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts.
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: HUN002781
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.