Hyatt Spa Reception Concierge in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
* At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. * * * Spa Reception Agents host and foster an atmosphere of calm and relaxation. Primary responsibilities include scheduling treatments, guest registration and processing forms of payment to include room charges, credit cards and cash. As a Spa Reception Agent you will be responsible for spa reservations, whether it is a deluxe spa package or an individual spa treatment. This position is also responsible for making product and treatment recommendations to spa guests. This individual promotes wellness and serves as the final point of contact for an indigenous spa experience. If you have spa reception experience in a spa resort or hotel spa, we'd love to hear from you!
- Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Get started as a Spa Reception Agent with Hyatt: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. *
- This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Spa operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
Flexible Schedule including Weekends and Holidays.
Use your past experience in spa jobs to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hotel spa job, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Spa Reception Agent position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002788
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.