Hyatt Steward in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight (At least 40lb)
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Food Service Experience preferred
- California Food Handlers Certification required
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUN002746
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.