Hyatt Event Service - Team Leader in KUANTAN, Malaysia
With the support of the Event Service Manager/ Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the department through the supervision of staff and designated events, in accordance with the established brand standards of Hyatt International. You will also be responsible for maximizing guest satisfaction by providing the highest levels of personalized customer service, helping ensure the financial success of the department and fostering a positive and productive work environment for the Event Service team.
- Previous work experience in a similar role and fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively motivate, lead, train, guide and direct staff.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage your time.
- Some administration experience along with sound computer skills.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- This position is only applicable for Citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000652
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.