Hyatt Bell Desk Attendant in MELBOURNE, Australia
Award-winning luxury hotel, Park Hyatt Melbourne seeks an experienced and enthusiastic Guest Service Officer to join the Front Office team on a part time basis.
With the support of the Director of Rooms, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the department and providing an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers in accordance with Hyatt International’s brand standards. The main duties include meet, greet and escort guests arriving and departing the hotel, safely valet park and deliver guest vehicles, assist guests with luggage and deliveries. Further duties include providing information upon guest request of the hotel, Melbourne and surrounding areas and assisting other departments upon the request of management.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous work experience in a similar fast-paced hotel operations environment.
- Full Australian Driver’s license with the ability to operate both manual and automatic vehicles
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (with advanced proficiency of the English Language) along with the ability to confidently interact with guests via the telephone, email and in person.
- Excellent time management skills with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Superior customer service skillsalong with excellent service resolution skills.
- The capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- The ability to work well under pressure and possess a great attention to detail.
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five star grooming standards.
- The flexibility to work on a rotating 24/7 roster, including public holidays.
Park Hyatt Melbourne employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Subsidised employee meals.
- Discounted and complimentary accommodation at Hyatt properties worldwide, after 12 months of service.
- Paid training opportunities.
- Laundered uniforms.
- Discounted security car parking.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: MEL001202
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.