Hyatt Sales Coordinator in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of /empathy/ and human /connection./ We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as /unique/ individuals, to enable us to design and deliver /personal experiences/. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
The RoleGrand Hyatt Melbourne is seeking a professional for an excellent career opportunity within our successful Sales & Marketing team, specialised in Business Development/MICE. This administrative role will assist the business development and MICE team with ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office areas as well as maximise total revenue potential across all revenue streams.
Day to Day
- Provide administration and support to the Business Development and MICE department
- To be able to work in a dynamic team.
- Coordinate project timelines from inception to completion.
- Have exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
** What we are looking for?
Previous S&M experience preferred, but not essential
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level of attention to detail and communication skills
- General proficiency of MS Office and Outlook required, and Envision, Opera and Reserve advantageous
- ** MUST have an unrestricted working visa for Australia
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Above Award wage rates
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MEL001175
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.