Hyatt Sales Systems Administrator in MIAMI, Florida
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Systems Administrator is an individual whose responsibilities include maintaining the sales systems, preparing reports and analysis, as well as provide support to the Director of Sales and Sales team. Highly organized, detail oriented, analytically minded, good oral and written communication skills are of utmost importance. The Sales Systems Administrator has to manage confidential payroll, hotel and associate information, so knowledge of SOX compliance and the ability to monitor private information is a must. If you are a team player and looking for advancement in sales and/or catering, this position is a good start to a fullfilling career with Hyatt.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic hospitality industry knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently and confidently.
- At least one year of sales/catering experience is a plus.
- Must be able to establish professional relationships within the hotel and manage confidential information.
- Strengths must include knowledge of powerpoint, excel, and word programs.
- Flexibility in work schedule a plus.
Primary Location: US-FL-Miami
Organization: Hyatt Regency Miami
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MIA001757
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.