Hyatt Assistant Front Office Manager in NICE, France
You will assist the Front Office Manager in his missions.
- Follow-up of schedules, trainings, participation in hosting projects, participate in the preparation of the budget of the department, ensure regular control of days off and vacation leaves of the team, etc.
- Ensure continuity of the duties while F.O.M is absent.
- Perform specific tasks of the receptionist / cashier job description including night-auditor in case of replacement as well as to know and use the tools and software specific to the company
- Supervise and manage all reception and cashiers desk staff.
- Recruit, train and animate the staff and organize work and schedules.
- Responsible for invoicing and receipts.
- Ensure compliance with labor legislation in its service.
- Participate and monitor of the reception upsell program.
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the stay (requests, complaints / disputes / client dislodgement/ update client profiles notes), as well as write the incidents notebook and the ephemeris of the day.
- Know and analyze the results of the Customer Satisfaction Program.
- Answer the complaints and compliments after investigating and ensure that the remarks are communicated to the various departments concerned.
- Manage accounts receivable balances and their reliability.
- Animation of internal training.
- Welcome and follow the stay of VIP customers.
- Write all in room correspondence (welcome letters, apologies, etc.).
- Know the procedures and analyze the results of the customer satisfaction program.
- Inform his hierarchy of any situation concerning the safety or the risks of accidents of clients or colleagues.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management. Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role, preferably in luxury hotel operations. French, English is mandaory. Computer skills in MS Office, email, Opera are required. Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: FR-Nice
Organization: Hyatt Regency Nice
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: NIC000323
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.