Hyatt Marketing Communication Manager in PHUKET, Thailand
· Establishes and maintains good relationship with media.
· Prepares and updates the hotel’s press kits.
· Supervises the compilation of press clippings for circulation to all heads of department, after circulation, retrieves and files accordingly.
· Supervises the internal arrangements for photojournalists and media on assignment at the hotel.
· Answers to all press inquiries, ensuring only relevant and accurate information have been released to the press.
· Coordinates and handles all media accommodation requests.
· Coordinates and makes arrangement for photography of new Department Heads or Executive Committee members for press releases purposes.
· Closely works together with other departments to assess and support their internal and external communications needs.
· Establishes and maintains the hotel library and photographic image filing
· Prepares and submits the monthly report on a timely manner.
· Assists the Food and Beverage and Rooms on collateral requirements and that they comply with HI’s Brand Standards i.e. Food and Beverage newsletters, promotional flyers and posters, photography of food and festive shots etc.
· Proofreads all collateral when required.
· Ensures all collateral are prepared according to the Hyatt International requirement and guidelines.
· Provides assistance to hotel personnel in writing speeches, preparing letters and drafting articles that are to be made public.
· Arranges for hotel site inspections.
· Proactively seeks opportunities (internally and externally) to promote rooms and food and beverage business.
Primary Location: TH-83-Phuket
Organization: Hyatt Regency Phuket
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Public Relations
Req ID: PHU000115
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.