Hyatt Security Manager in PHUKET, Thailand
· Is conversant with every detail of the hotel’s layout and the location and function of sprinkler system, smoke detectors, fire fighting equipment, emergency exits, fire control room, fire indicator panels, emergency evacuation, public address systems, emergency assembly area outside the hotel, fire/bomb threat and security procedures, hotel service lifts and first aid equipment. · Continuously monitors installed safety devices for emergency readiness and to patrol public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel and property in and around the hotel.
· Establishes operational procedures for activities such as fire prevention and fire fighting, traffic control, guarding and patrolling physical property, orienting and monitoring of personnel involved with classified information, and investigation of accidents and criminal acts.
· Handles investigation and reports all claims regarding thefts, accidents, injury, property damage, vandalism and trespassing from guests, visitors or hotel personnel with the assistance of local police if necessary.
· Monitors and controls the movement of all employees leaving and entering the hotel through the employee entrance.
· Implements periodic locker searches as required together with Personnel / Human Resources Manager.
· Records and strictly controls the issuance of all master keys and other keys within the hotel according to the established key policies and procedures and to report any discrepancy immediately to the Hotel Manager and Director of Finance.
· Coordinates ongoing ad-hoc patrols of guest floors, public areas, outlets, offices and all other areas within and around the hotel as specified in the Security Operations Manual.
· Provides guard escorts to cashiers upon ending of shift from Outlet to hotel’s safe, and to general cashier from hotel to bank when necessary.
· Reviews scheduled functions, group or VIP arrival events and discuss special instructions with all relevant departments.
· Conducts vulnerability assessments in conjunction with Heads of Department to identify potential risk issues and liability factors, proposing corrective measures where necessary.
· Directs subordinates to ensure productivity meets standards given in accordance with Hyatt Design Standards and Criteria and the Hyatt International Rooms Operations Manual.
· Establishes smooth working relationship with local authorities and liaises with them on all required regulations and activities.
Primary Location: TH-83-Phuket
Organization: Hyatt Regency Phuket
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: PHU000106
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.