Hyatt PM Culinary Supervisor in SACRAMENTO, California
Basic understanding of a kitchen operation within the hotel. Responsible for producing a consistent, quality product that meets and exceeds the guests' needs in a timely manner. Person has basic skills in department training and is capable of assuming department responsibilities in the absence of the Sous Chef. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, basic cost control understanding, basic communication, leadership skills and computer skills. May assist in monitoring payroll costs & overtime. Responsibilities include the supervising of hourly cooks.
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays.
- Must be able to be on feet for extended period of time.
- Culinary certificate/degree is preferred, but not required.
- 1-2 years culinary experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Primary Location: US-CA-Sacramento
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SAC001132
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.