Hyatt Assistant Manager-Stewarding in SYDNEY, Australia
About Hyatt *
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences
About the role: *
Reporting to the Chief Steward you will be organising and supervising the daily duties of the stewarding steam to ensure a smooth operation and to ensure all food and beverage outlets are maintained, organised, clean and sanitised to high standards, in compliance with local health regulations.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
• Previous Supervisor/Management experience in a similar role
• Previous experience working in a large operation
• Strong knowledge of HACCAP
• Knowledge of Work Health & Safety Legislation
• Excellent grooming and personal presentation
• Effective communication skills
Full Australian Working Rights is essential with no restrictions.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Complementary Dry Cleaning of corporate attire
• Career progression and development opportunities
• Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001063
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.