Hyatt Commis Chef- Pastry in SYDNEY, Australia
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through a courtesy and sense of fun!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a creative culinary team and expand your repertoire of dishes in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Preparation and production of dishes to the highest possible standard
• Ensure proper cleanliness and hygiene procedures
• Assist in supporting other members of the kitchen team
• Full time commitment of 38-45 hours per week
• Team player
• Organisational, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge of HACCP process and procedures
• Energetic, passionate and flexible
• Career focused
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• CBD location
• Accommodation discounts worldwide
• A work environment where no two days are the same
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001066
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.