Hyatt Executive Chef in SYDNEY, Australia
As the Executive Chef, you will manage and lead the kitchen, ensuring all standards and procedures are met resulting in consistency, quality and profitability. This is an exciting role overseeing all outlets, including soon to open Dundee Arms, Regency Club, Zephyr Bar, Sailmaker Restaurant, Event Operations and 24 hour In Room Dining.
This includes supervision, training, development and coordination of the kitchen brigade as well as effective communication and liaison with other departments. You will ensure personalised guest experiences through using your extensive knowledge of international cuisine and culinary creativity.
This is a hands-on leadership role for a driven and focused senior chef wanting to progress their career.
Successful candidates must have:
- Proven experience as a Head Chef, effectively managing a multi-outlet venue
- Experience with Contemporary Australian Cuisine
- Proven knowledge & experience in all operational and functional aspects of kitchen administration
- Ability to maintain labour and food costs within an budget
- Strong focus on Food Safely Systems including HACCP
- Proven leadership abilities including fostering an open and supportive environment where associates can have fun, take pride in their work and be their best.
- A positive, proactive approach and demonstrated enthusiasm.
The drive to challenge yourself daily and deliver the very best. Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
Competitive salary package
- Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
- Uniform provided and laundered daily
- Career progression
- Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001064
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.