Hyatt Guest Services Officer-Communication Centre in SYDNEY, Australia
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
We are looking for an experienced guest service officer to join our team in the Communication Centre.
The ideal candidates will possess:
• Previous experience in 5 star Front Office or Hotel environment
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously
• Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Full Australian Working Rights is essential with no restrictions.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Career progression
• Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: SYD001048
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.