Hyatt Guest Services Officer-Regency Club in SYDNEY, Australia
The Guest Service Officer will be required to assist our VIP guests with check-in's and check-out's, make recommendations, and maintain the lounge throughout the day.
Requirements for this role:
Previous experience in 5 star Front Office or Executive Lounge environment.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent computers skills including experience with Opera PMS.
• A proven ability to work as a team and autonomously.
• Full availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
• Current NSW RSA
Full Australian Working Rights is essential with no restrictions.
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include:
• Accommodation discounts for Hyatt worldwide
• Discount city car parking
• Uniform provided and laundered daily
• Learning and Development Opportunities
• Dynamic team where no two days are ever the same
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: SYD001046
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.