Hyatt Zephyr Bar Assistant Manager in SYDNEY, Australia
A career withHyattwill open a world of opportunities!
At Hyatt our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - where we get to know others as unique individuals so we can design and deliver personal experiences through courtesy and a sense of fun!
Zephyr Sky Bar is the located on the rooftop of Hyatt Regency Sydney overlooking Darling Harbour. We are currently seeking for a passionate, creative and energeticAssistant Managerto join our team and support the Zephyr Manager in this busy bar.
Zephyr offers a beverage selection that is approachable yet unique with guests being able to sip on the perfect cocktail or choose from a range of signature creations. The bar has over 80 Vermouths and 70 Rums to choose from and offers unique barrel aged vermouths and rums using hypersonic and sous vide infusions.
You will be responsible for supporting the Zephyr Manager in ensuring management of the rooftop bar relating to associate rosters, training, ordering and stock control is conducted efficiently.
Our Expectations & Requirements
• Previous management experience in a 5 star hotel or high end Cocktail Bar
• Highly motivated and creative with extensive cocktail and spirits knowledge
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Full availability and Australian working rights
• 7 days rotating roster availability
Benefits for working with Hyatt Include
• Career progression and development opportunities
• CBD location
• Accommodation discounts worldwide
• A work environment where no two days are the same
• Discount city car parking
• Complementary Dry Cleaning
• Continuous training
Primary Location: AU-NS-Sydney
Organization: Hyatt Regency Sydney
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: SYD001122
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.