Hyatt Assistant Manager / 副料理長- without personal details in TOKYO, Japan
*Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo - *With a passion for sharing favourite local spots and stories with our guests, Hyatt Centric is about shopping and dining with locals; being in the heart of business; having the inside scoop on the best places to go; and always feeling like a visitor, not a tourist. Hyatt Centric hotels create a cosmopolitan vibe that invites exploration and discovery.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sous Chef or 4 years as Chef de Partie in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards; preferably with experience.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in leading a diverse team with varying degrees of experience and talents. Able to teach and inspire team members to be their best every day.
- Possesses an absolute "can-do" attitude especially when facing challenges.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Primary Location: JP-Kanto-Tokyo
Organization: Hyatt Centric Ginza
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TOK000695
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.