Hyatt Rooms Supervisor in TORONTO, Canada
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, the responsibilies include assisting in overseeing any area in the Rooms Division. This can include the Front Office, Guest Services, Housekeeping and/or Laundry. Duties may also include colleague training & development, performance management, and scheduling.
- Minimum of three (3) years front office or housekeeping supervisory experience in a Hotel or related industry, preferably in a unionized environment.
- Familiarity with Canadian and provincial laws governing hotels.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of guests, colleagues, and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding guest service.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Toronto
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: TOR001148
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.