Hyatt Beverage Cart Attendant - Seasonal in US, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The primary responsibility of this position is for serving beverages and snacks from portable beverage cart on the Wolfdancer Golf Course. At times this position will also be required to work bartending shifts on as needed basis in Major Neighbors restaurant adjacent to the resort's Golf Pro Shop. Candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one (1) year prior Bartending experience. Position will be on-call and will include weekends and holidays.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
* Refined verbal communication skills.
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Active TABC Certification Required
* One (1) year of Bartending Experience Required
* Must be able to operate a beverage cart.
* Comfortable working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including hot and humid.
* Some golf knowledge preferred.
Primary Location: US-TX-Bastrop - Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: BAS003364
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.