Hyatt Bell Attendant (Part-time) in VANCOUVER, Canada
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dedicated, professional customer service individual to join the Guest Services team as Part-time Bellperson. Candidate MUST be available to work graveyard shifts.
Bellperson are in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations.
This position will require the associate to work a variety of shifts.
The wage rate starts at $13.56 per hour plus gratuities, after six months the wage increases $15.82 per hour plus gratuities, and after one year the wage rate increases to $18.08 per hour plus gratuities.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
- This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch. *
You are more than welcome.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Various shifts available but MUST be available to work the weekday and weekend Graveyard shifts.
- Must possess refined and professional verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must have valid BC Driver's License
- Must have a clean and most recent Driver's Abstract record
- Must have at least one year of previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of the city is considered an asset
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying of luggage and package of up to 50 lbs
- Occasional kneeling and bending
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps
- Capable of performing repetitious duties
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Organization: Hyatt Regency Vancouver
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: VAN000977
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.