Hyatt Demi Chef de Partie - Mama Makan in AMSTERDAM, Netherlands
The restaurantMAMA MAKANand its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia - experience the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is looking for a passionateDemiChef de Partie!
What Mama seeks:
/‘There is no sincerer love than the love of food’/is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Demi Chef de Partie who adds some flavor to the culinary restaurant experience. Someone who is a natural junior leader and someone who loves food and everything that revolves around food. The Demi Chef de Partie is a true team player. Someone that cooks for MAMA MAKAN guests like looking at home for his/her own guests.
What Mama has got to offer:
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· An international working environment;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning, and discounts all over the world…!)
#mamaloves you, because…
· You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
· You have experience working in a kitchen as a Commis Chef or as a Demi Chef de Partie;
· You know all about HACCP;
· You have a flexible schedule and you do not mind working in evenings, weekends and/or holidays;
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel opened its doors in 2017 and features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A please designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
are WE what YOU are looking for?
Primary Location: NL-NH-Amsterdam
Organization: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: AMS000319
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.