Hyatt Dishwasher/ Potwasher Steward- AM Shift in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Pots/Utility Steward at the Hyatt Regency Austin are selected for their ability to perform their job independently and trained to adhere to all standards of sanitation and safety
Duties for quality product:
- Assist kitchen personnel in maintaining a sanitary and orderly kitchen.
- Clean kitchen equipment, kitchen utensils, pots, pans and store all equipment uniformly.
- Remove all trashcans at 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Empty box bin when full.
- Floor kept in safe and sanitary condition.
Adhere to scheduled cleaning of walk-ins. Retrieve all dishes from employee’s breakroom and empty all trashcans
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, afternoons, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to consistently lift, push, and pull up to 20 pounds.
- Food Handlers Permit
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003832
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.