Hyatt Food Runner- Marker 10 Spirits & Cuisine in AUSTIN, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Food Runner is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities * Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance * $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance * Complimentary Downtown Parking Options & Reduced Bus Passes * Discounted Room Nights * Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria * Paid Time Off * Flexible Schedules * 401(k)
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to exceed guest expectations
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with continual guest interactions
- An open and flexible schedule that includes: afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight on a consistent basis
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- TABC & Food Handlers Permit
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003827
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.