Hyatt Staff Accountant - Accounts Receivable in BALTIMORE, Maryland
This position is responsible for the oversight of some specific general ledger departments and supports the hotel controller.
- Work in collaboration with Financial Shared Service Center throughout the accounts receivable process from pre-arrival to post departure of groups.
- Liaison for guest customer service inquiries from FSSC.
- Receive the Daily Cash Tracker and assist with processing and coding of check payments received through the lockbox.
- Assist Front Office with tax exemptions to ensure proper eligibility and provide backup for FSSC
- Process daily cash journals
- Assist DOF and ADOF on various projects like month end close, audits, etc.
* Ideally with a degree in Hospitality management or Accounting * Knowledge of OPERA (Property Management System) preferred * 1-3 Accounting experience required * Microsoft Excel, Office and Oracle knowledge is preferred * Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: US-MD-Baltimore
Organization: Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: BAL001293
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.