Hyatt Guest Experience / Front Office in CALGARY, Canada
This is your opportunity to join the BEST Front Office Team in Calgary!!
At the Hyatt, we strive to deliver our purpose “We Care for People So They Can Be Their Best”.
We have created a brand new position in the hotel call the Guest Experience Host!!
We have combined our Front Desk Agent, Bellperson and Concierge all into one allowing our team to create connections with our guests from the moment they pull into our driveway to the time they leave us to their next destination.
We Are Energizing
We Are Clever
We Are Confident
As a Guest Experience Host, we require you to have previous hotel experience, a passion for guest service and the ability to empathize and truly care for others.
Hyatt Benefits : * Colleague café with delicious free food! * Discounts at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide for your family and friends * 12 complimentary rooms nights per year for you at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts * RRSP matching contributions * Extended medical health benefits * Free uniforms
- Hyatt colleagues work in a 24/7 environment that demands exceptional performance and shifts that may change due to business needs
- To be considered for this position, you must be available on weekends, mornings, evenings and overnight shifts
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to lift up to 40lbs
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Organization: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: CAL001976
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.