Hyatt Director of Human Resources - Grand Hyatt Chengdu in CHENGDU, China
* You will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the the Human Resources Division and the implementation of Hyatt’s values throughout the hotel to achieve Hyatt's purpose. * Your focus will be to recruit associates that possess core skills and leader profile to provide exceptional service to colleagues and guests, and the administration of associate benefits and salaries. * You will develop a culture where all associates are treated with respect, and provide engaging activities that will inspire them be their best.
* You will support director and managers in managing departmental payroll and in filling their manpower needs.
* You will be tasked to deliver HR services to all associates and you will manage a team to run Human Resources Department, Associate Restaurant and Associate Residence.
* This role is perfect for someone who is fun loving and enjoys working with people at all levels, winning their trust and helping them and the business to meet their goal. * You will have a friendly and caring personality while maintaining professional relationships within the organization.
* You have well-developed leadership skills, high level of empathy and organizational skills.
* Your well established relationships with external manpower providers will help you be successful in fulfilling of manpower needs of the hotel in a timely and efficient manner. * Mandarin Chinese and English proficiency is essential for this job.
Primary Location: CN-51-Chengdu
Organization: Grand Hyatt Chengdu
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: CHE001332
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.