Hyatt AM Food Server Assistant (Busser) in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
· $200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-June 6th)
· $100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-June 6th)
· Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
· Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
· Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
· $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
· Paid New Child Leave
· Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
· Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
· Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the markets stand café restaurant servers in serving the guest by clearing tables, refilling beverages or delivering food. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with frequent guest contact. This position requires multi-tasking, ability to work in a team orientated environment and work in fast paced environment.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
* Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
* Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing
* Ability to work in a team orientated environment
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002759
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.