Hyatt Front Office Host Part-Time in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Description:Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- $200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
- $100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
Front Office Hosts are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment, responding to guest inquires and upselling hotel rooms. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Host. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- You're more than welcome. *
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Soft Selling Skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong guest/customer recovery skills
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: COL002717
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.