Hyatt PM Food Runner in COLUMBUS, Ohio
At Hyatt, we believe in being authentic. Showing kindness, care, and thoughtfulness allows us to connect in just the right way. This is our passion, our purpose. We care for people so that they can be their best.
The AM Food Runner is to deliver finished food products and accompanying to-go service items as necessary to guests in all retail food areas. This includes running Market Stand to-go food to guests in the guest rooms and Perks and plates of food to guests in Market Stand Café and Big Bar on 2. In addition, this position is responsible for refreshing and restocking premier suites with beverages and supplies as needed. This role assists in the restaurant operations by assisting seating guests in, refreshing buffets and assisting in guest experience by refilling waters, clearing dishes, resetting tables. Etc.
Located near the trendy Short North Arts and Arena District, our downtown Columbus Hotel is the ideal home base for travelers from all over the world to connect. Fresh and modern, Hyatt Regency Columbus offers 633 rooms and spacious suites. Sleek and stylish, our spotless hotel rooms feature upgraded amenities like swiveling flat-screen TVs, luxurious bedding and chic, contemporary décor. With over 70,000 square feet of meeting space and direct connection to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, our downtown hotel is a one stop experience for any occasion—from corporate meetings to weddings to family events.
Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
- Detailed orientated individual with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude working in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a highly positive and friendly image that will reflect well on the hotels overall operation
- Adaptive and flexible team player
- Ability to stand or walk for most of an 8 hour shift
- Carrying and lifting items weighing up to 10 pounds
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002899
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.