Hyatt Restaurant and Bar Server in COLUMBUS, Ohio
Description:Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- $200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
- $100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
This position is for Market Stand Café, the hotel’s three meal dining restaurant and Big Bar on 2, the hotel's lounge bar. Shifts will be determined by the hotel's forecast and expected demand in each department. This position is responsible for submitting beverage and dinner menu selections. This position will require training to gain menu knowledge and to be able to give recommendations from the restaurant and bar menu to guests. This position entails engaging in casual conversation and creating memorable guest experiences with personalized and friendly customer service. Other duties include general restaurant and bar preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Primary Location: US-OH-Columbus
Organization: Hyatt Regency Columbus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: COL002724
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.