Hyatt Assistant Human Resources Director - Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred in DALLAS, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Assistant Human Resources Directors manage the day-to-day activities and priorities of the HR office. They should have HR generalist knowledge and be well-versed in the areas of workforce planning, talent acquisition and retention strategies, wage and salary administration, performance development, colleague relations, engagement, benefits, and diversity and inclusion initiatives. This highly visible role assists in short and long term planning of the HR function and is heavily involved in executing the HR initiatives. Hyatt develops Assistant Directors to progress into the role of a Human Resource Director. The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity and accountability.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- 3-5 years HR management experience.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills – strongly preferred in both English & Spanish.
- Must be a solutions-oriented leader with demonstrated coaching and conflict resolution skills. Experience guiding organizational change beneficial.
- History of building relationships, gaining credibility, influencing, and collaborating with others to drive brand preference and business outcomes.
- Proven planning, organizational, and time management abilities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills.
- Solid professional presentation skills. Must have ability to deliver messages clearly and effectively.
- Interpersonal skills and genuine guest service orientation. Must have a positive demeanor with energy, drive, and persistence to achieve goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Kronos, and ADP HCM Systems.
- Working knowledge of HR policies and laws. Familiarity with the latest HR trends.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dallas
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Human Resources
Req ID: DAL002764
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.