Hyatt Front Office Host in DALLAS, Texas
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Host. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk, have customer service experience or have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for full-time colleagues, which includes:
- 12 complimentary hotel room nights each year
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Holiday, bereavement and jury duty pay
- Paid vacation, sick, new child leave
- Tuition reimbursement assistance up to $1,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Free uniform dry cleaning
- Complimentary meals during your shift
Discounted employee parking and more!
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that requires exceptional performance and leads to great opportunities. Whether it’s career advancement, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt Regency Dallas is proud to be named one of Dallas Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for seven consecutive years, including ranking number #1 in the Large Company category in 2016!
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Hospitality-related experience preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays Use your past hotel job experience to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for the Front Office Host position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Front Office Host position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dallas
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: DAL002756
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.