Hyatt Hotel Nurse in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Clinic in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- With active DHA license (preferred)
- Previous experience in a hotel environment is an asset
- Proven knowledge in Dubai Health Authority regulations for Health Services and Occupational Health and Safety
- Strong and effective communication skills , both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel , PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: DUB002836
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.