Hyatt Executive Chef in GURGAON, India
• Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
• Monitors all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
• Provides feedback on the results of the Audit and to ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
• Works closely with other Executive Committee members in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Ensures that culinary employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
• Ensures that all employees are up-to-date with the availability of seasonal and new products on the market.
• Tastes and monitors the food products served throughout the operation, providing feedback where appropriate.
• Works with the Materials Manager in the procurement of the best product for the best price and in the management of the relevant areas of the Commissary Kitchen.
• Works closely with the Stewarding Manager to ensure that hygiene standards are maintained and that operating equipment is cared for to maximise its useful life and to minimise breakage.
• Oversees the quality and variety of food and beverages served in the Employee Restaurant, ensuing that this outlet is operated to the same standard as any other outlet.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Hotel Management in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent. * At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Organization: Grand Hyatt Gurgaon
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: GUR000722