Hyatt Assistant Manager - Security in HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for anAssistant Manager – Security
Join with us to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager - Security is responsible to assist the Security Manager in developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the hotel’s safety and security procedures, including fire safety, employee and asset protection.
- Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Records all occurrences of security interest in the log book for the information of the security personnel and management.
- Through hands-on management, supervises closely all Security Officers in the performance of their duties in accordance with Hotel Policies & Procedures and applicable laws.
- Ensures patrol been carried out in all areas of the hotel to detect fires, unsafe conditions, missing or inoperative safety equipment and and look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
- Assists the Security Manager during duty to ensure safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel.
- Ensures the smooth running of all operational procedures within the department and in-relation to other departments and Fire Exits are clear from obstruction at all times.
- Conducts enquiries and checks on all security and fire related incidents and submit initial reports.
- Assists / Organises the Security Fire Fighting Team in the event of an emergency.
- Questions any suspicious character in a polite manner; refuses entry if the subject is not able to provide reasonable reply; requests for assistance immediately if the situation arises.
- Assists in associate bag checks and periodic locker, in the investigation of any accidents and security incidents involving hotel guest and associates.
- Assists to monitor the punctuality, performance and appearance of all Security Officers, making sure to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Is conversant with the use and maintenance of the radio systems in the hotel.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel’s policies concerning fire, hygiene and health and safety.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Security Manager, or Senior Security Officer in larger operation.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are an asset.
- The position is for Vietnamese only
Primary Location: VN-65-Ho Chi Minh City
Organization: Park Hyatt Saigon
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HOC000374
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.