Hyatt Security Officer in HONG KONG, China
The Security Officer is accountable for assisting to ensure that the practical application of security measures, which will include the well-being of colleagues and guests, is according to the agreed policies, procedures and objectives. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- responsible for carrying out frequent patrols of all guest floors, public and service areas
- responsible for ensuring guest rooms, offices, service cupboards and any other appropriate doors are locked and free of fire and health hazards
- accountable for initiating procedures in the event of crime
- responsible for investigating all accidents and injuries
- responsible for ensuring no unauthorised persons enter the company premises and to ensure that all persons properly seeking admission are courteously received an assisted
- accountable for reporting all thefts and criminal offences occurring in the Hotel
- responsible for reporting all breaches of safety regulations including smoking restrictions and prevention of accidents
We are looking for a people focused, team player, curious and proactive Security Officer. With your natural social skills, smart appearance and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
- The successful candidate will have good working knowledge of fire fighting equipment and procedures and be computer literate.
- Preferably with good knowledge of current laws and legislations, a good working knowledge of CCTV and be certified and First Aid.
- Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
Primary Location: CN-91-Hong Kong
Organization: Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HON003557
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.