Hyatt Sales & Marketing Manager - Spa & Wellness in HUA HIN, Thailand
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associates, guest and owner expectations. The Sales & Marketing Manager – Spa & Wellness is responsible to act as a sales & marketing specialist and be responsible to assist the related revenue is maximized in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
- Thai National, aged between 30-40 years old.
- Ideally with a relevant bachelor degree in Hospitality ,Tourism management or any related fields
- At least 2 years related experience in working experience in Spa & Wellness related field will be an advance.
- Sociable & outgoing individual, knowledgeable in Spa Wellness.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skill as a must.
- Excellent command of English and computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email
Primary Location: TH-77-Hua Hin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Hua Hin
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: HUA000150
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.