Hyatt Pool Greeter (Seasonal) in HUNTINGTON BEACH, California
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Pool greeters are responsible for welcoming guests into the pool areas and ensuring that they remain tranquil and exclusive for registered hotel guests only. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall guest experience by their interactions that include providing a safe and secure pool experience. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have full availability including weekends and holidays.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to stand throughout their entire shift.
- must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to work outdoors and in the sun. This is a great opportunity to use your restaurant host or restaurant hostess job experience to begin a career at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hostess job, Click Apply Now and complete an application for the Greeter position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Huntington Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Job: Golf and Recreation
Req ID: HUN002909
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.