Hyatt Housekeeping Attendant - Self Checker in LONDON, United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Housekeeping Attendant - Self Checker to join our Housekeeping team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
*About the role:
The Housekeeping Attendant – Self Checker is responsible for cleaning and checking their guest rooms and maintaining the respective corridors. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the cleanliness of the guest rooms
- Reports any maintenance issues
- Dust and vacuum corridors in the associated areas
- Undertake deep cleaning tasks on a regular basis
- Restock and maintain their trolley on a daily basis
- Handle/report any guest complaints
- Anticipate guest needs and respond to their requests in a timely manner
- Comply with hotel lost property policies
The role is ideal for a Housekeeping Attendant who already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hard working person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
*Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
- 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
- Friends and family discount
- 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
- Travel loan available
- Quality free meals on duty
- £500 team member referral scheme
- Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003073