Hyatt Host - Collins Kitchen Restaurant in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place ofempathyand humanconnection.We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them asuniqueindividuals, to enable us to design and deliverpersonal experiences. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You will join an energetic and passionate team in Collin's Kitchen who make the difference to dining experiences in our renowned hotel restaurant.
Day to Day
- To meet and greet all guests arriving and departing the restaurant * To provide personalised service in intimate settings
- To be able to work in a dynamic team
- Have exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to create a positive first impression
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends, night shifts and public holidays
What we are looking for?
- Previous Food & Beverage experienced preferred, but not necessary
- A positive attitude for customer service
- MUST have an unrestricted working Visa for Australia - no student visas
Must have an Responsible Service of Alcohol for Victoria
We believe hospitality isn’t just a business, it’s a calling! At Grand Hyatt we offer challenging careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun , Innovation and Creativity and Mutual Respect are at the core of what we do. The Hyatt People Brand ensures that everything we do for our guests is mirrored in how we look after our associates each and every day! Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
With hard work come great rewards. Some of our associate benefits include:
Complimentary room nights after 1 year of service
- Special accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Subsidised meals in our trendy employee restaurant
- Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: MEL001362
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.